CareersOur Team is Growing!
We’re seeking our latest Rock Star to bring their special talents to our team, and be a part of our next evolution. We are seeking to fill the position of our Sales Rep to aide in expanding our client reach, bringing forth our unique brand culture and grow into other market tiers with our professional branding and marketing services. Ideally, we are looking for a talent with a can-do attitude that understands marketing and technology, the importance of networking inside and outside our professional industry, and furthering our brand through their meticulous ability to create visual proposals, and help guide our sales support needs. This position will work directly under our President and will be a base+commission opportunity.
You’re upbeat and an early adopter of new technology. That’s why you bring your enthusiasm with you to work every day. Your high emotional intelligence helps you anticipate needs and personalize every client interaction. Your brand awareness makes you quick on your feet to help our clients create the perfect message for their audience. And your excitement for new technology brings out the creativity in you, just waiting to blow people’s minds with our team’s awesome abilities.
Seek out new avenues of clientele in the form of new relationships, agency contacts, and direct B2B sources.
You Create Value by:
- Networking within the professional service and not-for-profit industry, and forming relationships with our allied partners, clients and various professional associations.
- Being a part of our in-office team to gain a full and complete understanding of what we bring to our clients’ business.
- Helping to identify and create marketing programs/campaigns to assist in sales efforts.
What You Possess:
- A college degree (optional)
- Marketing industry experience (a plus)
- 7 years Sales Experience in Marketing and/or Professional Service Industry
- A serious work ethic
- A passion for using the phone to talk to people in addition to e-mailing them and mining from LinkedIn
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
- Proficiency with various software, apps and computer programs
- Sales aptitude – creative opportunity awareness
- A service-focused mentality
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- The flexibility to work remotely when needed
- A really cool office space
- Software and Technology for sales support
- Strong marketing sales support
$40k base + Commission
The commission is paid on gross and tiered based on volume