CareersOur Team is Growing!
Business Development Manager
We’re seeking an experienced business development manager with strong agency experience in marketing and branding.
You know brand strategy and know your way around all aspects of digital marketing. You know your way around business technology and applications. Armed with your experience, wisdom, business insight and marketing experience, you know how to sell it. You’re an expert on pitching solutions and closing deals.
A successful candidate can assess a company’s marketing efforts, see where opportunities lie, and match our solutions to their needs.
About Us: We are a small 12-year old boutique marketing and branding firm in Naperville, IL. We specialize in the not-for-profit industry within the region, and have developed a reputation for caring and excellence. We are a small benefits corporation – with transparent financials, planning, and a culture of giving back to the community. Our office space is impressive, and there’s never a shortage of positive energy.
To add to the existing book of business by building the agency’s reputation and creating new business leads/opportunities. Establish new business relationships through networking, joining professional associations, cold calling, and other effective ‘hunting’ techniques. Must be able to create and execute sales presentations, writing proposals, speak to groups, perform workshops, and managing the account in ongoing projects in perpetuity.
You Create Value by:
- Networking within the professional service and not-for-profit industry, and forming relationships with our allied partners, clients and various professional associations.
- Being a part of our in-office team to gain a full and complete understanding of what we bring to our clients’ business.
- Helping to identify and create marketing programs/campaigns to assist in sales efforts.
- Identifying new opportunities to solve our client’s marketing and branding needs.
What You Possess:
- Marketing Agency Experience required – with a strong knowledge of brand strategy & digital marketing
- 5 years Sales Experience in Marketing/Branding
- A passion for using the phone to talk to people, including email, mining from LinkedIn, in-person, & networking
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
- Proficiency with LinkedIn, MS Office, Google Apps, CRM apps, and a fast learner with other applications
- Sales aptitude – creative opportunity awareness
- A service-focused mentality
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- The flexibility to work remotely when needed
- A really cool office space
- Software and Technology for sales support
- Strong marketing sales support
+-$60k based on experience + CommissionApply Here